I am slowly starting to get the hang of this. It took me awhile to even figure out how follow other people's blogs, but i got that! I figure i can do anything, right? :)
So any helpful hints from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!
********************************************************
This is my tiny little family!
This is my husband, Keith, and me, Jennifer! He truely is my soul mate! I call him my anchor!
These are our furbabies!!
Polly & Angel
3 comments:
I'm glad you are blogging, you'll love it! Let me know if I can help at all! I love designing things for blogs and would be more than happy to whip something up for you! Thanks for entering my giveaway!
I would love to know how to make it all pretty! I haven't quite figured that out yet!!
email me at jenn14_85(@)yahoo(dot)com
And the other thing i'm dying to know is how to "grab" other pages buttons on my page! :)
Post a Comment