So Monday night, i had a migraine and was sick to the stomach. I called off of work on Tuesday and thought i could lay low and get rid of it. By the time my husband got off work at midnight, i knew i had to go to the ER because it had gotten worse instead of better!! I got a shower, which i was in tears before i was done, and my husband drug me to the ER. After 8 hours in the ER, some blood work, Some poking and proding, and a Cat Scan later, i was told i had appendicitis and needed to have surgery right then. Ugh! Needless to say i am now home, in plenty of pain, and will never second guess belly pain again! LOL! The doctors said it didn't burst, but if i had waited much longer it may have because it was VERY enlarged!
So Happy to be home! Though, i was looking forward to some yard sales tomorrow and next weekend, and i dont know that i will be able to go to them! :(
Home, Sweet Home!!!
4 comments:
Oh sweetie!!!!
I'm glad you got in there when you did!
Hope your feeling a lot better tomorrow and back in the swing in no time at all.
Okay sweetie...You need some followers to cheer you on!!!
I'm here for you!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
Thanks so much! I am still so new to this, and with being sick, i haven't had much time to try and figure it all out! :)
Thank you for being a follower and the sweet comment!
BTW, i love your blog!
Oh, dear goodness! I am so sorry to hear that you had to have surgery. My Mom had appendicitis recently, and she said it was terrible ;( I hope you continue to recover quickly!
Thank you very much for letting me know that the DaVinci promo was over. I updated the post and included a thank you to you in it with a link to your site. I appreciate your help :) Gonna' go follow your site now!
Blessings,
Stephanie - Ten Talents
http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com
Oh dear, Jenn! That's just awful. How are you doing now? Much, much better I hope. You're so lucky it hadn't burst yet. Good thing you went in when you did.
Hope you're all better now,
Susan
http://clucklebees.blogspot.com/
http://simplepleasuressimpletreasures.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment