Can i just say that Craftgossip.com has an awesome giveaway going on right now! Seriously, one of the most fun giveaways i have entered as well!
You get to pick something you would want for Christmas, up to $150, and then blog about it in order to enter the giveaway! Then, of course, comment on the post over at craftgossip.com that you have blogged with a link back to it!
Well, I have known about the giveaway since she posted it. And now I have finally come up with something i would want that is under $150. It took me forever to think of something around that price that i wanted, but still under $150. Everything i came up with was either something i thought was too small, or something over the limit!
Well, on to what i have picked!
First, i think i would ask for $150 visa card, because i could sure use it toward bills, or some new work clothes, and all that fun, not so exciting, stuff! But since i don't think i am allowed to ask for that, i think i have come up with something else!
I totally want a DVR. Most people have one of these through the cable or satellite that they have, but i just can't afford the extra money right now when i can totally spend it on other things! So i was looking online at some and found this one for under the limit!!
The Hubby and i both have tv shows on at the same time some nights that we both like to watch. So we usually pick one and have to try and find the other one some other day online. I just hate having to wait to watch it when i know it was just on! There's some shows that don't post their episodes until 8 days after it airs, which means i could watch the newer one before i see the one before it! Ugh! I just want one! haha
So, ya, if i won this giveaway, i would either want a $150 gift card, or this Tivo DVR!
So, go over to craftgossip.com and check out the post, then get blogging!!! :)
After you do all that, head over to craftbits.com
They have tons of different crafts with super easy instructions to make.
I could spend forever looking at all the different things to make. It actually gave me some really cute ideas for small gifts for a few people!
I love this one for myself! It would make a cute ornament!
I love this one for myself! It would make a cute ornament!
Now go check it out!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment