Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here i am!! And a favor for me? :)

I know i haven't been on here for a long, LONG time...

Things have been VERY hectic lately. I suffer from chronic migraines, and I have been pretty much useless for about a month or 2 now. I get myself better, and the next day i am back to having a migraine. Not so fun when you can't function, let alone work. So bills have been tight, stress has been an all time high, and to top it off, i sink myself into a bit of a depression when i am off that long. Anyhow. I have been feeling on the better side for a few days now. And i am trying to catch up on things. Things around the house, things at work, and the fun things as well. So here i am :)
*****************************************************************
BTW, hubby entered us into a contest. And we need votes! :)
I know I am down to only 6 followers now, but was hoping you all could vote for me!!! Please? :)
You can vote once per day, AND you have a chance to win a KitchenAid Artisan® Series 5 qt. Stand Mixer!!! RV $299.99
The more you vote, the higher the chances are for you to win, and the better odds i have of getting into the top 10!! :)
Go here to vote! And if you lose which one is mine- I am on the 6th page, middle left! :)

No comments: