Monday, September 6, 2010

Hectic

So, it's been awhile since i have posted. I'm still trying to figure out how to keep a schedule with posting when i have a billion things going on and working full-time! I would love to know how you all do it! I praise you all! :) I just can't figure it out!!
Anywho, life has been super busy getting things together real slowly for our OBX beach vacation. Trying to clean EVERYTHING and get everything in order to go and just everything else in general. I don't think my vacation will come soon enough! haha! I can't wait to show you all some pictures when i get back from there! Looking forward to it! Just gotta get through the last handfuls of shifts at work. Which, I'm sure, will seem like a few months of work!
I'm super happy that Hurricane Earl didn't do too much damage down there! I'm just hoping that the next tropical storm doesn't roll through while we are down there.
So, not much to report otherwise. I haven't done much thrifting or anything since i have been trying to keep all my money for the beach for extra shopping while I am down there! It would be super cool to find some yard sales and what not going on while I am there. Who knows, i will have to keep my eyes open!!
Until next time! And if it's not until after my vacation, please pray for a tropical storm free vacation for me!!!
Thanks All!!!
~Jenn

1 comment:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I hope you enjoy your vacation. Don't know when you were going but hope it's a very fun time!