Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some of my yard sale treasures!! :)

So....It was a long day today. My little brother, who is 10-almost 11, slept over last night. He is always sooo wired. My one cat, just doesn't know about him yet. Sometimes she likes him, and lets him pet her-for like 5 minutes, and she takes off. And other times, she is wanting to bat at him or whatever! Needless to say its been a long 24 hours! LOL! It was fun having him here, but i am so glad to be back to normal, in my own routine, without worrying about him or my cats haha!
Anyway, to my yard sale treasures! I just love them all! Now i just need to find places for them!!
This cute handcarved box was only $1.00! I had one like this when i was younger, and it had gotten ruined! I think its so cute!


My $5 end tables! I got 2 of these! :)


I love the colors and shape of this dish! I actually spent $3 on this, but i love it!


This is a camera that i found at my gram and paps house! I think its so cute! Ever since i found this, i'm into collecting old cameras. I have a few in this post i picked up! :)



Ball jar only $1, cute flower watering pottery was 50 cents, and the pitcher i have shown in another post! So cute!


The second picture is the bottom of the watering pot. Handmade in 74... so cool!



This cute little darling i got at a yard sale. When i asked the price, the lady told me $3, which i thought was a bit high, but after walking around i went back to get it. She then told me a friend bought it for her in Japan, and it was something she didn't want to get rid of, but she has no use for it, and decided to give it away since the friend has given her many other items.


I just think its so cool. I have a thing for wooden boxes lol. And this one is from Japan, and is super cute.... SOLD haha!



This cutie was only 50 cents! Can you believe it?? So cute!




A cute boyds wagon for $1



See, more wooden boxes! This one reminded me of the larger carved one above. Something about the picture on it reminded me of it! Had to have it! Only $1!!! :)


75 cents, what can i say? SOLD lol


For some reason this thing caught my eye. 50 cents! :)


I just love this glass! And it was only 25 cents!!


And then i have a clear and a funky blue one that were only 25 cents as well!!


These are both the same dish, one without flash, and one with. The blue is just so cool i had to take it with both!


Got this for another 25 cents! The hubby wants to use a dremel and make the words easier to read, and then i want to paint it!

Got these for my step-dad from an email from a free-cycler who had a ton of leftover yard sale items! I got a few others, just still in my jeep lol! I would have got more, but a lady with her 3 little kids jumped out and they were ransacking the boxes. So i just left.

Vintage camera and movie camera!
Can you believe the sticker???? 50 cents and $1! I looked these up on ebay, and people are doing buy it nows for like 46 bucks or something!!


I got these for my sister who broke the last one i gave her!
10 cents a peice and durable lol!



The two of these were 50 cents a peice! The color is just so cute! I don't know where i am going to put all these glass peices! LOL!

3 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Wow! You got lots and lots of stuff! We've had triple digit heat since the middle of July so it's been way to too hot for sales... there aren't any around. It makes me so sad because I'm ready to buy. Haha! I love wooden bowls and glass also. Nice finds girl!

Diann said...

Oh, what awesome finds! So many super cool and fun finds.

Alisha K said...

I love yard sales and I always tell my husband someone else's junk is my treasures!