I'm getting ready to do a post of all the recent yard sale treasures i have found lately and thought i would share a picture from yesterday! My husband decided to go on an out-of-the-way scenic route yesterday on our drive to the store, and it was soo pretty out! Look at this picture i just snapped through my window as we were driving down the road! I love it! The clouds are amazing!
Thought i would share it with you all! :)
Have a wonderful day, and enjoy the rest of the weekend! I will be posting my yard sale treasures later on! :)

1 comment:
Looking forward to it Jenn! I was looking over your posts trying to figure out what you like....Girl you are like me and love everything. Mr ALC collects old cameras and movie cameras and we have some beauties. I will take some photos one of these days.
Post a Comment