Sunday, December 5, 2010

Feeling Super Lucky this past week

Can i just say i must have been hit with some kind of luck stick when it comes to winning things right now! I really should play the lottery tomorrow! haha!
I have won 3 amazing giveaways in just the last 4 days.

I want to take this time to thank all the blogs and sponsors for the amazing prizes!

First, on Thursday, i was informed that i won a Silhouette over on Love Stitched! I was completely in shock! I thought there's no way! I had just given up on winning one of those!
You see, there was about 24 or so blogs giving away one all on the same day. Well of course i entered every one i could! The day came when everyone announced their winners, none of which were me, so i figured, oh well, better luck next time. Well then what do you know, the first winner didn't respond in the required time frame, and i was picked! I feel extremely bad for the girl who didn't get back in time. Though, at the same time i am super excited to get my package in the mail!! :)
So i want to give a huge shout out to Brittany over at Love Stitched for this amazing giveaway and of course to Silhouette for giving so many away! :)
Which btw, Silhouette has a blog too and has some great things on there! So go check them both out!

Then i wake up on Friday, to learn that I won over at It's me Melbie for the giveaway for a Planet Wise wet/dry bag from Bum Covered Diapers!
I was like Whoa, 2 in 2 days! Awesome!
So shout out to Melanie from It's me Melbie for another awesome giveaway! So happy i won! And thanks to Melissa from Bum covered diapers for the amazing prize you gave away! Can't wait to get it!! You have to go over and check out Melanie's blog and Melissa's store!

Then tonight, I joined the blog meet over at Still Blonde after all these years for the announcement of the $460 Foot/Calf massager winner. I didn't figure i had won, but i have never joined in for a blog meet, and was considering help co-host for Shelly. She found someone else to help co-host, and now i know why! I won that too! The announcement was soo funny too. There were 3 Jennifer's attending the meet. When she said Jennifer won, i was like cool! I wonder which one! And then in the back of my head i was thinking, Please be me! Please be me! And that i had 33 1/3 chance of winning! haha! The page kept on freezing on me, and by the time i was unable to respond, all the girls were thinking i passed out and considering calling 911! haha! It was cute! :)
So, a HUGE shout out for the amazing giveaway and fun meet that Shelly had over at Still Blonde after all these years! So go over to her blog and check out the other giveaways she is having!! Also thanks to Human Touch for giving away this amazing prize!! :)
So as guilty as i would feel for winning anymore give aways, i am entering more now than ever! It has just inspired me to be more active in entering! All the prizes i won were for me of course, but it would be great to win some Christmas presents as well!!! :)
So good luck to all, as i hope you all win as well!!
~Jennifer

2 comments:

Carma Sez said...

Hi Jennifer I wanted to stop by your blog and say "hi" after meeting you at Shelley's event tonight. Congrats again on your win from yesterday!! And I hope you enjoy blogging :) I know what you mean, when I have a win I am all that more motivated to enter giveaways!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,

Congratulations on your new HT-1360! Thanks for participating in the Still Blonde After All These Years! Giveaway and we can't wait to hear your feedback. We hope you find lots of relaxation and peace of mind from here on out!

Happy Holidays,
Human Touch
http://humantouch.com/