I participated in a Christmas in July event held by Linda over Craftaholics Anonymous! You send a handmade gift to another fellow blogger, and someone sends one to you!
(By the way, the pictures in this post DO NOT do them justice!) :)
I had so much fun making my gifts, and was super excited to get mine!! I just received mine yesterday and this is what i got! Ash from over at Ashley D made these for me!



They are cute little rings! I especially love the turquiose one! The center picture is the rings sitting on a recipe for gummies she also sent me!
Thanks Ash! :)
I had Donna who has two blogs! Marlatt Five and Always Crafting Something! This is some of what i made her!
I had Donna who has two blogs! Marlatt Five and Always Crafting Something! This is some of what i made her!
There's 15 hanging there, but i only ended up sending 12 because 3 of them just didnt look the way i wanted them to. This was my first time using Modge Podge, and i had some trouble with paper being a bit wrinkly! But I am still super happy with the way the rest of them turned out!
I also sent her some white German Stars that my Hubby made! I added some glitter to them and sent them off with her gift! I also sent her a cute bookmark that i made for her! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of them before i sent them!
I was so glad to get the email that she loved them! That made my day! :)
2 comments:
Just popping by from the gift exchange linky. Those rings are stunning!! I love what you made too, so much talent! Merry Christmas ! lol x
Love the rings! Chelsea did a great job! AND so did you! way to go on your first podge project. THey rock! I'm sure your giftee loved them. Thanks for linking up and showing off your gifts! I love seeing what everyone made! The next Gift Exchange will be in November, I hope you'll sign up again :)
happy crafting,
Linda
Post a Comment